Positively Different Short Film Festival 2022 calls out to all film enthusiasts for yet another exciting year to come:
Will you help us narrow down the official festival selection for 2022?
Positively Different Short Film Festival seeks to explore intersecting discriminations; the festival team is particularly interested in providing a space for otherwise ‘invisible’ stories to be articulated and heard; stories of individuals and communities facing marginalisation due to the identities they carry.
What you will gain by volunteering with our team:
- Training on film critique and the subject of intersectionality
- Collaboration with an international team of committed and motivated people
- All access to screenings and side events
What we’re looking for:
- Cinema related experience (professional, educational, volunteer)
- Interest in the topic of intersectionality
- Sense of responsibility